Mr. K.K. Sunil Kumar
Mr. K.K. Sunil Kumar, Associate Professor of Management Studies, pursuing his Ph.D. from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh and has over twenty-two years of academic experience and 5 years of research experience in Indian University Affiliated Colleges of repute. His Ph.D. work is on “Consumer Behaviour in the Indian Automobile Industry with reference to Hyderabad and Secunderabad” (2011-Present). Prior to PhD, he had earned Bachelors of Science in Maths, Physics and Chemistry and Masters in Master of Business Administration from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Mr. K. K. Sunil Kumar, Research interests include Consumer behaviour and contemporary issues in Marketing in which he has four publications, in various journals and conferences.
Mr. K. K. Sunil Kumar is also working as Additional Controller of Examinations (ACE) for the UG Exams in GRIET since 2012 to present. He is also the Systems Incharge of MBA Department from 2006 June till Aug 2016.
Mr. K. K. Sunil Kumar
Department of Humanities and Basic Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Educational Details(PhD): Pursuing PhD from Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
PG Degree: MBA First Class from Osmania University (Marketing), Hyderabad, Telangana from (1996-98).
PGDCA: First Class from JNTU, Hyderabad, Telangana from 1994-1996.
UG Degree: B.Sc. - Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana from 1991-94.
Professional BackgroundGOKARAJU GANGA RAJU INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOOLGY (GRIET),Hyderabad as Associate Professor
Loyola Academy, Alwal, Hyderabad as Lecturer
Bankatlal Badruka College of Information Technology (BBCIT), Hyderabad as Lab Faculty for Computing Studies
Professor, GRIET from Jun 2000 till date.
Additional Controller of Examinations (ACE), GRIET, Hyderabad from April, 2012 till to date.
MBA Systems Incharge from June 2006 to Aug 2016
Courses Taught1. Management Science 2. Management Information Systems 3. Managerial Economics and Financial Analysis 4. Services Marketing 5. Consumer Behaviour 6. Computer Applications for Business 7. Organization Structure and Personnel Management 8. Value Education and Ethics 9. Rural Marketing
International Publications1. K K Sunil Kumar, “Green Cars – The Road Ahead”, International Journal of Advanced Engineering & Management, IJAEMT.
2. K. K. Sunil Kumar, “Performance Evaluation of A Thermal Power Plant- Considerations For Questionnaire Survey International Journal of Entrepreneurship, Pezotatitte Journals
Conference proceedings International Conferences1. (K K Sunil Kumar) Presented a paper in the International Conference in Advanced Computing Methodologies” ICACM, organized by Department of IT, GRIET, Hyderabad.
2. Presented a paper on “Training and Development-Best Practices” in the International Conference on Training and Development, organized by JNTUH, Hyderabad on 6-7 Feb 2014.
3. Presented a paper in the AICTE Sponsored 2 day International Conference on “consumer dynamics and Marketing strategies in the globalized economic era- Perspectives and Challenges” during 29th and 30th of October 2013, organized by Department of Management studies, GRIET, Hyderabad.
4. Presented a paper on the “Organised Retailing” in the AICTE Sponsored 2 day International Conference on “consumer dynamics and Marketing strategies in the globalized economic era-Perspectives and Challenges” during 29th and 30th of October 2013, organized by Department of Management studies, GRIET, Hyderabad.
5. Presented research paper titled “Emerging Trends in Marketing Concepts, HR Practices and Financial Systems” on 23rd and 24th October 2008, organised by A.V. College P.G. Centre.
Seminars and Symposiums1. Presented research paper titled “Indian Retail Sector – Issues and Challenges” in National Seminar on Retailing in India held on September 2013, organized by School of Management Studies, JNTUH, Hyderabad, (ISBN: 978-93-5062-330-5).
2. Attended the AICTE Sponsored Staff Development Programme on Developing Research Skills in Management Scholars from 02-16 May 2012, GRIET, Hyderabad.
3. Attended a National level Seminar on “Developing Research Skills in Management Scholars” Sponsored by AICTE in the Department of Management Studies, GRIET, Hyderabad in 26- 27 March, 2010.