Mr Siva Rama Krishna Reddy. V
Mr Siva Rama Krishna Reddy. V is an Assistant Professor of Mathematics in the Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences, GRIET, Hyderabad. He completed his M.Sc (Mathematics) from Kakatiya University, Warangal in 2005. He is presently pursuing Ph.D from Rayalaseema University, Kurnool. Activities that relax him are solving puzzles.
Office Room no: 3308
Department of Humanities and Basic Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Educational DetailsMSc Mathematics Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana (2002-2003 & 2004-2005)
B.Ed Osmaniya University, Hyderabad (2003-2004)
B.Sc(MPCs) Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana (1999-2002)
Professional BackgroundAssistant Professor of Mathematics, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology , Bachupally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, July 2015 tilldate .
Assistant Professor of Mathematics, St. Mary’s College of Engineering and Technology, Desh Mukhi, Nalgonda District, Telangana, December 2011 - July 2015.
Assistant Professor of Mathematics, Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Ibrahimpatnam, Hyderabad, Telangana, September 2009 – December 2011.
Administrative ExperienceAdmission duty- August 2015, August 2016, July 2017, July 2018.
Member of AAC I B.Tech , 2015-16, 2016-17 and 2017-18.
Mentor for I B.Tech CSE 2018-19.
Courses TaughtLinear Algebra and Single Variable Calculus
Transformation Calculus and Special Functions
Probability and Statistics
Mathematical Foundation of Computer Science
1. Paper titled “Parametric Fitting of Non function like curves by Minmaxion and Minaddition” published in “International journal of scientific and innovative mathematical research (IJSIMR)” Volume 2, Issue 2, pp. 221-232. ISSN 2347-307X (print) & ISSN 2347-3142 (online).
2. Paper titled “On the curvature preserving piecewise approximation of closed planar curves by minmaxion” published in “International Journal of Applied Mathematics & Statistical Sciences (IJAMSS)” Volume 3, Issue 4, pp. 45-53. ISSN(P): 2319-3972; ISSN(E): 2319-3980.
3. Paper titled “Connective Stem Determination by Minmaxion” published in “International Journal of Modern Sciences and Engineering Technology (IJMSET)” Volume 1, Issue 3, pp. 29-35. ISSN 2349-3755.
Seminars and Symposiums1. A Paper presented and published in proceedings of “National Conference on Recent Trends in Mathematical Computing (NCRTMC’13)” organized by VIT University – Chennai Campus in the year Aug 2013.(ISBN 978-93-82338-68-0)
2. A paper presented and published in proceedings of “National Conference on Mathematical Sciences & Engineering Applications” – Baba Institute of Technology and Sciences, Visakhapatnam in the year March 2012.
3. A paper presented and published in proceedings of “XX Congress of Andhra Pradesh society for Mathematical Sciences (APSMS) & National Conference on Mathematical Modeling & Simulation” - Swarna Bharathi Institute of Science and Technology, Khammam in the year December 2011.
4. A paper presented in International Workshop on “Modeling Dynamics, Statistical Inference & Prediction of Infectious Diseases (MoDSIP)” – Sri Satya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Prasanthi Nilayam, India in the year August 2018.
5. A paper presented and published in proceedings of “Computational Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer (CFFHT)” – Osmaniya University, Hyderabad in the year March 2018.