Mrs. P.APARNA is an Assistant Professor of Physics in the Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences, GRIET, Hyderabad. She completed his M.Sc Physics from Acharaya Narjuna University, Guntur in 2008. Activities that relax her are solving puzzles doing arithmetic problems.
Office Room no: 3005
Department of Humanities and Basic Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Educational DetailsMSc Physics from Achara ya Nagarjuna University ,Guntur
BSc (MPC) from Acharaya Nagarjuna university
Professional BackgroundAssistant Professor of Physics, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology , Bachupally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana,27 th May 2017 tilldate .
Administrative ExperienceAdmission duty- August 2012, July 2017, July 2018.
Member of Cultural committee I B.Tech, 2017-18, 2018-19.
Mentor for I B.Tech EEE 2017-18.
Committee WorkMember (different Discipline Committee) GRIET, Hyderabad 2017, 2018.
Courses Taught1. Engineering physics
2. Applied Physics
3. Solid state Physics
4. Quantum Mechanics
5 . Arithmetic & Logical Reasoning
6. physics labs (optics, AP, EP ect)
1. CH.LHIMABINDU "Super lattice Avalanche Photodiodes for Optical Communication & Reliability Challenges“in Materials For Specific Applications in second National Conference At GRIET,ISBN: 978-81-928677-2-4.
Seminars and Symposiums1. A Two Week work shop on ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEM ,From 12th june,2017 to 15th july, 2017.
2. Foundation program in ICT for Education by IITB,FDP101x.Aug 3rd,2017 to September 7,2017.
3. Foundation program in ICT for Education by IITB,FDP201x
4. Conference on materials for specific applications MSFA-2018,jan 29th,30th 2018.
5. Faculty Development Program on Ms Office feb 7th 2018-march 7th ,2018.
6. one day work shop on SEM, FACTROGRAPHY AND EDS 15TH MARCH 2018
7. One day national conference on RTSMA-18TH APRIL 2018.
8. Faculty development program at GRIET. ONE WEEK PROGRAM IN AUGUST 2017.
9. Faculty development program Malla Reddy College of engineering & technology , July 2009.