Ms.Pillarisetty Sujeetha is Assistant Professor of English in the Department of Humanities and Basic Sciences, GRIET, Hyderabad.She completed her MA in ELT from Osmania University, Hyderabad in 2003. She also completed PGCTE from EFLU in 2007. She is also qualified State Eligibility Test in 2015.She is presently pursuing Ph.D from Osmania University. Activities that relax her are solving puzzles, Sudoku.
Office Room no: 3305
Department of Humanities and Basic Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Educational DetailsPGCTE ,EFLU, Hyderabad (2007)
M.A (ELT) Osmania University, Hyderabad, Telangana (2001-2003)
Bsc (Computers) Osmania University, Telangana (1994-1997)
Professional BackgroundAssistant Professor of English, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology , Bachupally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, September 2007 tilldate.
Administrative ExperienceChairman Board of Studies,Department of English,GRIET from Mar 2017-July 2018
Group head, English, Department of Humanities and Basic Science, GRIET from 2016 to 2017
Committee WorkMember (Library Committee) GRIET, Hyderabad since 2016.
Member (Green Campus) GRIET, Hyderabad since 2016 till date.
Member (Anti-Ragging) GRIET, Hyderabad from 2018.
Member (Budget Committee),GRIET,Hyderabad 2017-18.
Member (Exam Committee I B Tech) GRIET, Hyderabad from 2007-2015.
Member (Cultural Committee I.BTech) GRIET, Hyderabad 2016.
Business Communication and Skills Laboratory
Advanced English Communication Skills Laboratory
English Language and Communication Skills Laboratory
English Research Paper Writing
Business Communication and Soft Skills
Academic DutiesAdmission duty- August 2015, August 2016, July 2017, July 2018
Resource person for Communication Skills and English Proficiency Programme, Jan -April 2017
Resource person for Faculty Development Programme ‘Micro Learning’ Sep 2017
Registration duties –Nov 2017 (Oxford Certification )
Facilitator for Human Values and Professional Ethics for Faculty and I B Tech students July-August 2017, July-August 2018.
Talks/Paper Presentations1. Research Paper titled"Themes and Techniques in Manjula Padmanabhan play Lights Out" P.Sujeetha, International conference All Indian English Teacher Association: OUCIP, Hyderabad on 17,18 & 19 January 2018.
2. Presented a paper titled"Gender Inequality in Lights Out by Manjula Padmanabhan" P.Sujeetha, International conference on English Language and Literature: Readings and Reflections, GITAM University, Hyderabad on 7&8 August 2015.
3. Role of English as tool to build career,National Conference, The Frontiers of English Literature &The Patterns of English Language Teaching(9 - 10 November 2012)Organized by Discipline of English Studies, Dept. of M & H ,Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad &ELTAI, Hyderabad Chapter
Research Papers1. The theme of Woman subjugation and Gender equality in Manjula Padmanabhan's Light Out" Volume III Issue IX (Nov 2015) IJELH ISBN 2321-7065
2. Various Techniques and Themes in Lights Out Volume VI Issue II (Feb 2018) IJELH ISBN 2321-7065
Seminars and Symposiums1. Workshop co-ordinator ‘Technical Communication for Scientist and Engineers’ IITB online and face-to face from 30 Nov 2015 to 5 Dec 2015
2. ET601Tx:Educational Technology for Engineering Teachers, an online Certificate Course of study offered by IITBombayX during Jan.-Mar.2016
3. WHS791X:Technical Communication for Scientists and Engineers, an online Certificate Course of study offered by IITBombayX during Nov.-Dec.20
Certificate Courses1. NPTEL course on ‘Postcolonial Literature IITM Jul 2018.
2. NPTEL course on Technical English for Engineers, IITM Oct 2018.
3. Foundation program in ICT for Education (part I & II) 15 April 2018.
4. Educational Technology for Engineering teachers,IIT Bombay-ET601Tx, 7 Mar 2016
5. Completed a certificate course on Soft Skills from Osmania University in 2015.