Mr. Muthyam Krishna
Mr. Muthyam Krishna, Assistant professor of Physics, Department of Humanities and Basic Science, completed his post graduation (M.Sc. Physics) from G Pulla Reddy PG College affiliated to Osmania University, Hyderabad and has 8 years of academic experience. His post graduation was in a specialization of Solid state physics which is a part of Physics branch. He also earned the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) in physical science in a Holy Trinity college of Education, Hyderabad, which can be enhanced teaching methods in various techniques to deliver the lectures. He completed his under graduation (B.Sc.) with Maths, Physics and chemistry as core subjects in SRR Degree College affiliated to Kakatiya University, Karimnagar.
Mr. Krishna’s research interests in thin films and material science. His two conference papers were published in national conference in the area of material science.
He also Earned TS SET – 2017 conducted by Osmania University
Office Room no: 3005
Department of Humanities and Basic Science
Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Educational DetailsB.Ed. Physical Science, OU, Hyderabad, Telangana (2010-2012) • M.Sc. Physics OU, Hyderabad, Telangana (2006-2008) • B.Sc(MPC) Kakatiya University, Karimnagar, Telangana (2003-2006)
Professional BackgroundAssistant Professor of Physics, Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology, Bachupally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad, Telangana, December 2010 to till date. • Assistant Professor of Physics, RRD PG College, Vidyanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, August 2008- December 2010.
Administrative ExperienceAdmission duty- August 2013, August 2014, August 2015, August 2016, July 2017, July 2018. • Physics lab incharge 2013-14, 2014-15 and 2018-19 • Mentor for I B.Tech from 2012 to till current year (2018) for various sections. • Sections division member 2015, 2016 and 2018. • Staff Communication through SMS from 2015 to till current year(2018)
Committee WorkMember in Light Harvesting Materials workshop, GRIET, Hyderabad 2015. • Organizing Secretary in MFSA 1st National Conference, Griet, Hyderabad, 2016. • Co-Convener in MFSA 2nd National Conference, Griet, Hyderabad, 2018.
Courses TaughtEngineering Physics • Physics for Engineers • Engineering Physics Lab • Applied Physics Lab • Solid State Physics – I • Classical Mechanics
1. M Krishna presented a paper titled “Synthesis and structural characterization of a promising Multiferrioc (BiFeO3) material for photovoltaic application” in 2nd two day National conference on Materials For Specific Applications conducted by Dept. of Physics GRIET on 29-30th January 2018
2. M Krishna presented a paper titled “A Review on synthesis of ZnO Particles” in 2nd two day National conference on Materials For Specific Applications conducted by Dept. of Physics GRIET on 29-30th January 2018.
Seminars and Symposiums1. Attended, 2 week workshop on “Engineering Thermodynamics”, IIT Bombay, held from 11th – 21st Dec 2012 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
2. Attended, 2 week workshop on “Engineering Mechanics”, IIT Bombay, held from 26th Nov - 6th Dec 2013 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
3. Attended, one day workshop on “Light Harvesting Materials” held at GRIET, on 10th October 2015 .
4. Attended, 2 week workshop on “Technical communication”, IIT BombayX, held from 8th Oct - 5th Dec 2015 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
5. Attended, 2 week workshop on “Engineering Physics”, IIT BombayX, held from 8th Dec - 18th Dec 2015 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
6. Attended, one day FDP on “Human Values & Professional Ethics” held at GRIET, on 29th December 2015.
7. Attended, 2 day National conference on “Materials For Specific Applications”, held from 29th Mar - 30th Mar 2016 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
8. Attended, 2 day 4th National conference on “Applied physics and Material science”, held from 10th Mar - 11th Mar 2017 at Vasavi college of Enginerring, Hyderabad.
9. Attended, 1 week workshop on “Nano,Micro,and bulk material processing and nanotechnology, held from 20th Mar - 26th Mar 2017 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
10. Attended, one day workshop on “Technology Literacy for Educators "-Organised by Microsoft Certified Educator.” held at GRIET, on 5th July 2016 .
11. Attended, 2 week workshop on “Foundation programme in ICT for Education, IIT Bombay held from 3rd Aug - 7th Sep 2017 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
12. Attended, 2 week workshop on “pedagogy for online and blended teaching-Learning process, IIT, Bombay held from 14th Sep - 12th October 2017 at GRIET, Hyderabad.
13. Attended one day workshop on “SEM, Factography and EDS” at GRIET.
14. Attended 8 week NPTEL online certification course on “Introduction to research”, IIT Madras during Feb-March 2018 at GRIET.
15. Attended 3day FDP program on “Contemporary Physics for Engineers and Technologists” during 4th – 6th July at GRIET, Hyderabad.